Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Portugal - Oliveira de Azeméis - Restaurante Las Vegas Via Brasil



On my way to Braga, I stopped at this really great restaurant, Restaurante Las Vegas Via Brasil. It's a Brasilian restaurant, with the never-ending flow of meat. Definitely not for vegetarians. I reviewed it on Tripadvisor too.
So you start with these little cheese balls. I want the recipe so bad! 





I also got my first taste of Caipirinha. It's a great Brasilian cocktail. Not too sweet, not too sour. A lot like Mojito, but has an extra flavour unlike Mojito.
















The meat was brought out on swords, and the sides separate. They kept bringing the food until I stopped them. Though it was around that time that the conversation in my review took place.
















Review:

Try to bring a second stomach

What can I say? I love this place! You start to eat, they bring you meat after delicious meat, and the sides, and then when you think you can't eat anymore, this happens:
"I'm done."
"Really? This has garlic."
"Okay, maybe just a little more."
And then half a cow lands on your plate.
I don't think I ate a bad thing in here.

The atmosphere is not completely my thing. I guess it's Brasilian, and a bit busy. However, as long as they keep the meat coming, they could have everything in red, and I wouldn't care.



No comments:

Post a Comment