Thursday, July 20, 2017

Portugal - Braga - Nikko, Sale & Dolce

Today I had lunch at this really interesting restaurant. Or, actually, two restaurants. You see, Nikko is a sushi restaurant in Braga, and Sale & Dolce is an Italian one. However, you can order from both menus at the same place. It's actually not bad. You can just order from either, or do like me, and get a roll from one, and a salad from the other. Both were very nice, so I wrote a review, though I could obviously just put it one one Tripadvisor.

Review:

If an Italian and a Japanese had a baby

 Okay, that has actually happened and there's a singer as a result, but that's not what you want to read about right now. 
I'm an avid sushi lover, I've even taken a course on making it. I actually had one of the fusion rolls. It was nice. Didn't taste like most sushi that I had, but I'm ready for unusual combinations. The picture is here, if you want to give it a try. As a side dish, I had a salad. Now the salad portion is massive. If you have a bunny in your pocket, you can feed that too, but I'm sure a sheep would be happy too. Sharing it between two people was perfect. It was interesting to have the two dishes together, but they went surprisingly well together. I also had a fresh orange juice with them, which was incredibly refreshing.
Oh, and I also have to take a note of the toilet. It has mirrors. Lots of them. It can be a bit disturbing, but if you're not shy, you can have a good laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment